Does it feel like no one understands?
You’ve come to the right place. Here’s how to start living your best life.
Hi, My name is Scott, and I am the man behind the curtain. I know what you’re struggling with because I live with Bipolar Disorder and Familial Mediterranean Fever. Chronic illness is my everyday life, and here you’ll find the things that have helped me live my best life.
Most Popular Posts:
- The Days it’s a Fight to Stay Alive
- Introducing Speaking Bipolar’s 30 Day Life Tune Up Challenge
- Triggers and Bipolar Disorder: What They Are, How to Conquer Them
- What It’s Like to Experience a Mixed Episode
- Part 17: How I Ignored All the Good Advice and Started a Relationship After My Bipolar Diagnosis
- 5 Ways to Regain Your Peace When the News Stresses You Out
- What if You Told Your Story Like a Fairytale? About Me — Scott Ninneman
- How to Create a Bipolar Disorder Treatment Plan With Your Loved Ones
- Bipolar Life: Be Careful Not To Trigger Yourself