Does it feel like no one understands?
You’ve come to the right place. Here’s how to start living your best life.
Hi, My name is Scott, and I am the man behind the curtain. I know what you’re struggling with because I live with Bipolar Disorder and Familial Mediterranean Fever. Chronic illness is my everyday life, and here you’ll find the things that have helped me live my best life.
Most Popular Posts:
- When Things Get Tough, Go Back to Basics
- Bipolar Disorder and the Struggle of Asking for Help
- Suicide Awareness and the Risk of How Movie Depictions May Affect You
- How to Overcome Shiny Object Syndrome￼
- 11 Positive Ways to Help Someone Living with Bipolar Disorder (Includes Patient Notes)
- There Will Be Bad Days, But You Must Fight
- How I Started Winning at Bipolar Depression
- Helpful Reasons Why You Should Join a Bipolar Disorder Support Group
- Bipolar Disorder and What It Means To Eat the Frog