Does it feel like no one understands?
You’ve come to the right place. Here’s how to start living your best life.
Hi, My name is Scott, and I am the man behind the curtain. I know what you’re struggling with because I live with Bipolar Disorder and Familial Mediterranean Fever. Chronic illness is my everyday life, and here you’ll find the things that have helped me live my best life.
Most Popular Posts:
- The Worst Part of Having Bipolar Disorder
- Choose Kindness – a Poem
- “You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore before you decide to be happy.” – Nightbirde
- Fighting Mania (A Poem About Living With Bipolar Disorder)
- Misconceptions About Bipolar Disorder Frightened Me Before My Diagnosis
- Beast Within – A Poem About Mental Illness
- Some Days You Can’t – Living Every Day With Bipolar
- 8 Helpful Phrases: What to Say to Someone With Depression
- Why Bipolar Anger Still Scares Me Even After Decades of Treatment