Welcome to Speaking Bipolar!
Does it feel like no one understands?
You’ve come to the right place. Here’s how to start living your best life.
1. Join our family.
2. Find validation and understanding.
3. Learn from someone who lives with chronic and mental illness.
4. Subscribe to our free newsletter and never miss a post.
Hi, My name is Scott, and I am the man behind the curtain. I know what you’re struggling with because I live with Bipolar Disorder and Familial Mediterranean Fever. Chronic illness is my everyday life, and here you’ll find the things that have helped me live my best life.
Most Popular Posts:
- Part 13: Watching a Meltdown and Opening Up In Group Therapy
- Misophonia and Bipolar Disorder: How To Cope When Noise Makes You Angry
- Bipolar Depression Is a Gut-Punching Bully You Can Beat
- You Never Know What You Can Do Until You Try
- How To Throw Yourself a Good, Old-Fashioned Pity Party This Week
- Part 12: Visitors, Lies, and Complicated Emotions (Day 4 in a Psychiatric Hospital)
- Part 11: Seeing a Doctor, Learning About Anxiety, and Connecting in Group Therapy (Day 3 in a Psychiatric Hospital)
- The Importance of Exercising Regularly for People With Bipolar Disorder
- Taylor Swift’s Anti-Hero and How It Connects to My Bipolar