Does it feel like no one understands?
You’ve come to the right place. Here’s how to start living your best life.
Hi, My name is Scott, and I am the man behind the curtain. I know what you’re struggling with because I live with Bipolar Disorder and Familial Mediterranean Fever. Chronic illness is my everyday life, and here you’ll find the things that have helped me live my best life.
Most Popular Posts:
- Now Available: The Speaking Bipolar, “The Best So Far Guide “
- Speaking Bipolar on Confronting the Challenges of Bipolar Dissociation
- Can You Continue to Work After a Bipolar Disorder Diagnosis?
- Proof That People Who Get It Is Exactly What You Are Looking For
- Sometimes Depression – A Poem
- Learn to Recognize the Things That Make Your Bipolar Worse
- A Gratitude Jar Is The Fix You Need To Improve Your Mental Health
- 3 Steps to Accept Your Bipolar Diagnosis
- The Worst Part of Having Bipolar Disorder