Does it feel like no one understands?
You’ve come to the right place. Here’s how to start living your best life.
Hi, My name is Scott, and I am the man behind the curtain. I know what you’re struggling with because I live with Bipolar Disorder and Familial Mediterranean Fever. Chronic illness is my everyday life, and here you’ll find the things that have helped me live my best life.
Most Popular Posts:
- Surviving Bipolar: My First Day in a Psychiatric Hospital (Part 8)
- After 3 Years, COVID Finally Caught Up With Me
- Don’t Do What I Did: Fighting For You With Bipolar Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder: The Power of Daily Routines for Calming Your Mind
- 52 Simple Goals You Can Start Today for Better Mental Health
- This Is What a Week With Chronic Illness Looks Like
- Making the Right Decisions With Bipolar Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder and the Internal Pain of Addiction: A Late Reply to a Reader
- How To Deal With Suicidal Thoughts When You Have Bipolar Disorder